Maj'Dul server -- all my characters deleted / cant login

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by fractul, Dec 29, 2018.

1. fractul New Member

Maj'Dul server -- all my characters deleted / cant login
  2. Hiadose New Member

Servers are down, characters are there it just doesn't show right. Wait for the servers to come back up.
  3. Rarkevan Active Member

Waiting waiting waiting... and hoping DB is aware there is a problem!!!
    Sleveg likes this.
  4. Sleveg New Member

I have the option of a 110 jeweler to delete and nothing else....
  5. Meisa Member

Any news anywhere on when we can expect MajDul back up? I can get to AB, but that's not a character I play :-(
  6. Hiadose New Member

I don't think they are. This has been going on 40 minutes and all the server status pages don't know the server is down.
  7. Auroraborea New Member

same problem with maj'duhl and the web page for support still says all servers are up. Guess they don't update often, even with the refresh button. It bites when the company page gives out erroneous information
  8. Meisa Member

I agree. They don't know the servers are down. Server status still showing "up" with "heavy" population, last response (more than 30 min) ago. When I looked most recently, it said 22 min since last response. That was a while ago. Is there a way to email or call someone that they'd see it right away? I don't think Daybreak works like that, though.
  9. EmJay Well-Known Member

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]CaithToday at 7:19 PM[/COLOR]

We're still working on the issue with the servers folks, I do not have an ETA yet unfortunately.
  10. Roscoe New Member

I believe the servers are up, but the problem is coming from the login servers...my wife got in game about 15 minutes before I went to login...she is still in game without any issues, but I have been unable to login and keep getting the too many characters error message

Ha! right when I posted this she got kicked....serves her right trying to play when I cant!
    Breanna likes this.