[Maj'Dul] Four-Six friends looking for guild to call home...

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Darbii Rue, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Darbii Rue Old School Veteran Player

Hi there! My friends and I have just returned to the lands of Norrath, and we're looking for a new home among you all. Most of us hail from Antonia Bayle originally, but have moved over to Maj'dul for a fresh start (and population). Several of us have experience in the game already and have been playing on and off since launch, while two of us have never played at all!

Reach out if you're looking for members for you guild! We're hoping to find something active, long term we may want to get into raiding, but right now it's all about enjoying the game together. :)

Oh, an important edit: We're all EST players, and hope to find times that fit us on the east coast! :)
  2. P.B. Huckleburg New Member

Hello friend. I am not overly familiar with Maj'dul, however I am confident you will find a guild that will take you.

If you folks are willing to make one more jump, The Krewe, on Skyfire would love to have you. We also are a few returned off and on player as well as one soon to be playing for the first time. He was with us in eq1 but had never played eq2.

We are also Eastern time and have one throwback 90's night on Tuesdays. Higher level grouping on any night but are concentrating that on Saturday nights. For our complete newb some of us are rolling new toons to run with him when on. Trying to discourage a rushed feeling to level and rather him enjoy the story from level 1 with untainted eyes.

You can find Bixxie and Chanticlair on and off during the days consistently. Roaryk is usually on in evening. Chanticlair (me) is currently out of town but can sign on anytime to talk further. Just reply to this or find one of the others online for more details.

Good luck and welcome back.
    Darbii Rue likes this.
  3. Aeralisk New Member

Hail, adventurers!

Feel free to reach out to me, House Skywise will be more than willing to help out. I created the guild myself as I returned to EQ2 and am learning the game again. Not a big guild, just a few friends here and there, but you're welcome to come by until you find something else :)