Maj'Dul Down

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Deveryn, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Lamatu Active Member

This was the first post of Maj'Dul being down and it's generally accepted to post in the General Forums on server crashes.
  2. Laaw Well-Known Member

anyone else think that halflings would be perfect for a peanuts special
  3. Roshen Well-Known Member

The team is aware of the issues with Maj'dul, and we're still working on getting this server back up!
  4. Blambil Active Member

Thank you for posting.

Please suggest politely to the team that they avail themselves of the many communication paths available (twitter, facebook, forums, DB server status page) to notify their customers when something is down.. and it will not only make the customers less grouchy, but stop the mindless keyboard flailing that occurs when the team is silent, especially for several hours.
    SierraDawn and Grassroots like this.
  5. Raisie Member

Anyone get an answer yet? I don't see anything on the boards and twitter hasnt been updated on this home page in hours. Did a Dev or GM let anyone know yet?
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

one of the other numerous threads has a dev stating that "they know and working on it"

so a good ETA is 12 hours
  7. Raisie Member

ahh ty! Couldn't find anything. Good to least get an acknowledgement even if hour has passed!
  8. suka Well-Known Member

Roshen Community Relations

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The team is aware of the issues with Maj'dul, and is working on getting this server back up.
  9. suka Well-Known Member

it was announced yesterday that chat would be down today for 24 hours
  10. Adevil Well-Known Member

LOL! 5 threads about Maj'Dul go boom now. 3 in Support, 2 here.

PS - right now ALL servers are down, and I have no idea why they all crashed.
  11. Winterseve New Member

Maj'Dul and Permaforst servers now say LOCKED. They have been down for a couple of hours. Major bummer. Does anyone have any idea what is going on now? No wonder they have lost so many players they have to combine 3 servers to 1, how many times? Two for sure.
  12. Roshen Well-Known Member

The team is unlocking Maj'Dul now.

We'll continue to monitor the server. We appreciate everyone's patience and support during this unexpected downtime.
    shadoweddarkly, Gramma and suka like this.
  13. suka Well-Known Member

14. LordTiras Well-Known Member

I think when they went to take one of the UnGukerFrost servers offline, they fed the wrong hamster to the office cat. :oops: Takes a little while to run to PetSmart and buy a new one. ;)
  15. shadoweddarkly New Member

HAHA! I decided to download the beta since the server was down so now I'm waiting to log in! :p

#myluck
  16. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

@everquestii
    We're unlocking the Maj'Dul server to players now. We'll be continuing the monitor the server to keep things running smoothly for players

Servers should be up now
  17. Adevil Well-Known Member

Didn't they take beta down for an update?
  18. shadoweddarkly New Member

It seems to be downloading just fine but I haven't tried to log in, yet.
  19. Adevil Well-Known Member

Stormhold, Freeport and Nagafen still show as locked. Hopefully Maj'Dul is up, it's been down the longest.