Maj'dul Block Party

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by suka, Nov 2, 2015.

1. suka Well-Known Member

because of the holidays coming up - i am moving the block party to the 3rd sunday of the month so this month will be on the 22nd at the docks in new halas. remember that this party is for giving away stuff like backpacks to people who need them. bring anything you like including fireworks and pumpkins and let's have some fun.

I will be bringing thick bearskin backpacks- 46 slots for those who need them

Nov 22, 2 pm pacific time, New Halas Docks. Maj'dul Block Party
    Seefar, Jaden, Gulaep and 3 others like this.
  2. Innania Member

If I'm home, I'll scrounge something up to bring!
    suka likes this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

awesome. they usually last a couple of hours.
  4. Edelphia Well-Known Member

can we change the location to the Isle of mara docks? Easier access to banks for restocking, and crafting stations there.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

the problem with that is that we sometimes like to throw pumpkins. that can only be done in a city. New halas docks is accessible from every world bell including in guild halls
  6. suka Well-Known Member

what i do is i keep my backpacks on my broker. that way when i run low, i open a broker window and restock. the toon i hand out backpacks on does not sell, she only uses the broker for this.

i wish that they would let us smash pumpkins in Mara - that would make a lot of things easier. However, if you need stations for crafting, i can make some portable ones. let me know what you need
  7. suka Well-Known Member

how about if we move into the Raven's Roost in New Halas? it isn't far from the docks and there will be crafting stations, vendors, and banks right there. and there will also be an area for any pumpkin smashing anyone wants to do.
  8. suka Well-Known Member

remember guys- no one is selling anything at the party. everything is a give away. we suggest you don't use rares for this. there will be a drawing for a house actor crate and a provisioner's supply cart though
  9. suka Well-Known Member

ok because of several requests for this on the fb group and here, we are moving it to the Isle of Mara. on the docks there.
  10. Gulaep Well-Known Member

I may actually hit you up for bags Suka. Last night I created a new character on Maj'dul, my one and only character there. He is level 10, and is a level 14 Scholar. I was only able to make 8 slot bags via the newbie Artisan recipe and had only 46 silver pieces to my name hehe. I did the first two Qho quests so I am up to 53 gold now but still not enough to set myself up comfortably with bags. The 22nd is a long ways away but I'll try to be there if I don't forget about it by then.

Thanks again for your community support.

~Gulaep
  11. suka Well-Known Member

i won't be in the game today until after 6 pm, cst. but when you see anyone from our guild, they know that they can go to the guild bank and get backpacks out for anyone who asks. just ask them. when i get in this evening, if you haven't found anyone, send a tell to fyuri,or aerfren, or loati or anyone else you see on. you can find most of my alts at eq2u
  12. suka Well-Known Member

you know, an invite to the guild could help you if you are interested. we have all of the depots and they are pretty full

i will be in the game in a few minutes- so let me know if you still need bags and tell me the name of your toon please
  13. suka Well-Known Member

Muji
    Senior EQ2 Maj Dul
    Sunday, November 22nd
    Word has it the mystic Banedir will be in the Obol Plains' village of Cardin Ward around 4:00pm (PST). Something about helping Naylie get from the living world to the Etherneer.
    this is the newsie quest guys- just 2 hours after our block party so come to the block party and then go to obol plains for the newsie quest
  14. suka Well-Known Member

kk guys today is the day. block party, isle of mara docks, 2 pm pacific time. at least 3 guides there. lots of freebies.

followed by - at 4 pm, obol plains, the newsie quest - this is all pacific time.
  15. Adevil Well-Known Member

You moved the block party to Saturday the 21st?

Edit: And talked the guide into moving the newsie event forward by 1 day?
  16. suka Well-Known Member

oops sorry- no it is tomorrow - today is the event on the boat
    Adevil likes this.
  17. suka Well-Known Member

forgot guys- this is all tomorrow- the 22nd. i am a day ahead - please forgive me and do go to the story time on the Royal Sea Phoenix today at 2 pm
  18. suka Well-Known Member

kk guys it is today, finally. lol i finally have my days straightened out, i think. block party on isle of mara in two hours and followed by the newsie quest in obol plains in 4 hours - 2 pm pst and 4 pm pst respectively