Maj Dul- New LGBTQ (and straight allies) Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hemlockjawed, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Hemlockjawed New Member

Hello there!
    We just started a new guild aimed at creating a place where folks of the LGBTQ persuasion can feel at home. This guild isn't designed to exclude others but rather to create a space free of things like homophobia or transphobia. If you're someone who wants a casual leveling guild (we have many low levels who are grouping together) and to make new friends, don't hesitate to contact us :)
    Do note that we just started and are close to the requirements for a GH. It should be up in the next day or two and fully stocked.
    Guild Name: Ordo Arcus Bellatores
    Recruiters: Deathmoonpixie or Hemlockjawed
    Crastinal, NrthnStar5 and Thilka like this.
  2. Hemlockjawed New Member

Bump! We now have a fantastic 2nd Tier guildhall complete with all the essentials. We are now level 42 and are growing fast. There are a lot of great guilds on the server, but many are empty or have a handful of casual players who don't really feel a part of the guild. Come join something new and have a role in the direction the guild goes in. If you like decorating, we can make you a trustee and you can make changes to the GH. Need a low level character leveled up? Simply ask and one of us will help. Want to do a PQ? We regularly form raids. Need something crafted? Let us know. It's all possible here :)
    NrthnStar5 likes this.
  3. Hemlockjawed New Member

GH has been upgraded. Had a fantastic night helping our new members level up and working on more decorations for the hall!
  4. gaymer77 Active Member

Man I was looking for this type of guild before deciding on the one I'm in. Glad to see there are LGBTQ guilds out there besides the friendly one I'm in. Hope you guys get lots of members. If you are ever on Antonia Bayle look us up for an invite. We're a LGBTQ friendly guild (have several members who are in the community in the guild besides me).