Maj Dul down again

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by redwoodtreesprite, Apr 3, 2021.

1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

2. AOE1 Well-Known Member

3. Necro1969 New Member

Just about done......and this is par.....
    AOE1 likes this.
  4. Ucep New Member

Must been caused by new way we run hmm
  5. Jannia New Member

Maybe all servers are down? Game Server Status page hasn't updated for over 20 minutes for ALL servers and games.
  6. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Ugh. Always when I finally have time to play. The servers are down all the time now. It's getting silly how often it is. We should get credit for the down time. For every hour they are down they have to give an hour back in game time. It has to be they changed to super cheap servers. This hasn't been an issue for years.
  7. Jannia New Member

A minute later, they are all updated...
  8. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Just Maj'Dul down.
  9. Agee Member

looks like starting to come back (currently all alts list server locked)
  10. Necro1969 New Member

Wait, I remember now, I hate Sony.....friggin glompers....

On the plus side, I have 2 new "gameing" mice on the way.....at 6 dollar each......this will be interesting to say the least.....
  11. Cisteros Active Member

I blame Jalen Suggs of Gonzaga. He beat the buzzer and the server died
  12. AOE1 Well-Known Member

It shows to be back up but guess not. They apparently found the server. They found all my alts anyway and it says it is but won't load the zone so they are working on it I guess. "Logging into server" takes you back to character select. Oh well. guess there is always TV and sleep.
  13. Agee Member

14. Necro1969 New Member

just a follow up for shix and giggles, those cheap gaming mice are in the trash, and back to a real man mouse.....( well, depending who is at the computer at the time )