Maintenance Notice: Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Member

[IMG]

Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 3:00 AM Pacific* on February 18, 2014. This maintenance is expected to last 4 hours. This will impact the following services:

• Account management, which includes logging into our websites, submitting, updating, or viewing Support Tickets.
    • Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces.
    • Forums will remain open during the downtime however you may lose permissions and experience occasional disconnects.
    • Login for our games MAY be affected.
    Click here for a Time Zone Calculator.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How long will this last? :-/

How will it affect any big last-minute push to get everything done before Erollisi Day ends (it couldn't've waited until 3 a.m. Thursday? sigh...)? :-/

Uwk
  3. Poktal New Member

Looks like you better get things done early instead of waiting to the last minute!
    Poktal
  4. Ashlanne Member

Updated the post with the length. This is an SOE wide downtime unfortunately it could not wait.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Carribea Active Member

could we please get a 1 day extension on the Erollisi Day Events? that would be great :)
  6. Greenfuzziefrog New Member

I agree, It would be nice to get an extension on the Erollisi Day Events! ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasumi like this.
  7. daicia Well-Known Member

I'd also like to see a slight extension of the E-day events. I still have much hoarding...err questing to do and minute counts when it's so near the end!
  8. Meeba Member

yes yes! I haven't even done any quests yet! please extend ED! :) *offers cookies*
  9. Kasumi Member

*PLEASE* extend Erollisi day! I was late getting to the festivities due to landmark alpha-ing and still have more catching up to do!! ahhhh yikes
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Same here, for the most part! ;->

Uwk
    who thanks goodness for Test server opening early for holidays...
    Kasumi likes this.
  11. Kaian New Member

And the same here too. Please, please consider extending Erollisi Day to make up for the maintenance. It's already shorter than a majority of holidays.
    Kasumi and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Laurellynn New Member

i agree!! longer would be great!!! i always dread the down times during World events / holidays!!! it only comes around for such a short time anyway, and then we miss out .....

Kasumi and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Neongothic New Member

I have not been able to log onto any severs all day. What is up? is SOE servers down?
    Any info would be helpful
    Kasumi likes this.
  14. Deadsinpool New Member

So apparently 3:00 AM Pacific* on February 18, 2014 ALSO means 10:30pm Mountain Standard Time on February 18, 2014..... I wish SOE would be more reliable than an ATM @ walmart.....

asking too much lol!.........
  15. Peace Member

Im throwing my vote in, need to extend the holiday. .AB is down , and I was planning to do a bit of note and candy collecting this night after the Soulfire's date auction, which also got interrupted by this server crash.

And you guys are right, this holiday is way to short.
  16. Calthine Well-Known Member

I logged in yesterday, no problem.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wasn't having any server issues until 3:00 am-ish, but I was surprised that it also affected Splitpaw in the UK. I went back into this thread when I couldn't play and saw that there weren't any servers that weren't affected by this, so I'm now looking to be able to get back in at 9 am here in good ol' PST. They did say the servers would be down for four hours, basically until time for the regular maintenance/patch/bug stomping/etc. to kick in... :-/

And while I didn't notice any messages warning Splitpaw about this in-game, that might not mean anything (I can be blind, on occasion), but it could also mean that anyone who didn't see the forum message here might not know why the server mysteriously crashed on them at...hmm...11 am, GMT (Greenwich Mean Time?)? There were a lot of folks still in there when I got booted. :-/

Uwk
    who's giving them plenty of time, hopefully ;->
  18. Calthine Well-Known Member

There was no patch this morning, and AB is up. So if you can't log in either it's server-specific or not SOE.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks! In I go! ;->

Uwk
    Calthine likes this.
  20. Neongothic New Member

Thanks everyone I guess I have connection issues.