Maintained spell window

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-Neverborne2, Jul 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Neverborne2 Guest

- The Maintained Spells window is now much more informative about each spell's target. Mousing over an icon will show "Self" as the target if the spell is cast on you, "Pet" if the target is a pet, "Group" if it is a group spell, and the name of the target if it is someone other than yourself.

woot? If it actually works this time.

-Myrid
  2. ARCHIVED-SunTsu Guest

I was almost as happy about this as I was about the locking spell bar.
  3. ARCHIVED-KaltenAlThor Guest

While good news; I also need the number of spells that the "Maintained Spells" window shows to be increased to a VERY large number. Currently with 24 breeze, 5 haste, 5 maintained buffs and then the spell effects I put on mobs i just plain run out of room on the existing "Maintained Spells" window.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gorkk00 Guest

Well, resizing the bar should do the job, won't it? (and you can scroll it too). Or is there a physical maximum in icons into that bar? I can have my Maintained Bar take all my screen if I want... And it's totaly doable to have an UI mod to make the icons in it like 75% of their normal size so that it don't takes to much room on your screen.

This change to maitained bar is a great news though. Would be cool to have somebody on test able to say if it works well or not ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Jaxidian Guest

I believe there is currently a limit of 32 icons that can be displayed at the moment. Whatever this number is, it is too small for a chanter who has an entire 24-man raid breezed if they're casting dots.
  6. ARCHIVED-zitha Guest

Its limited to 30 spell icons atm, no matter how huge you make the window. Scrolling beyond 30 doesnt work either. It simply cannot contain more.
    For enchanter thats defenitely not enough in certain situations.
  7. ARCHIVED-Gorkk00 Guest

indeed, 30 won't be enough for enchanters in raid... 24 insight + 5 conc buffs + legerity + Intensity + dots and debuffs. They should put 40 or 45.
  8. ARCHIVED-Stealth Status Guest

BINGO.. I NEED 60 to display.