Main window quest progression update gone

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Gnomfu, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Gnomfu Active Member

I'm no longer getting the quest progress popup message in the main window. Everytime i craft, harvest or kill a quest related requirement i no longer see the popup message you have crafted XXXXXX 1 of 3, etc.

Is there a toggle for this or did the recent update change/remove this feature?

Thanks
  2. Longhorn New Member

Thanks for posting this question Gnomfu as I had just noticed the same thing this morning which was my first chance to log in since the update.
  3. Sapienta Active Member

It's a bug, and a fix is already in the works. Hopefully it won't take too long.
  4. Endymion Developer

Just wanted to drop in and say our next hotfix (which contains a fix for this issue) is scheduled for next Wednesday due to the holiday weekend. Sorry for the inconveniece!
  5. Levatino Active Member

noticed the same, thought it was me but thankfully it's only a bug.
  6. Methendis New Member

I've patched the launcher more than once, but the pop up window still doesn't show. Any ideas please? I'd be grateful :)
  7. baconlettuceandtomato Active Member

This was fixed for me sometime in September. I think I saw an option setting that you might perhaps have disabled (maybe when you were attempting to work around the bug) but I can't tell you exactly where under 'options' it is 'cause I'm at work.
  8. Methendis New Member

Thanks so much for answering and sorry for the delay. To be honest, I play the game on two different computers. On the one I got the bug, but noticed it a few days ago, and on the other I never got the bug. I did search in options (before finding out it was a bug after all) and the option is not disabled. I have patched the launcher again since I posted and still no pop up window. It's not that it is a major drawback, but it's something that helps a lot than trying to make out the tiny letters in the quest helper.

In any case, thanks a lot for answering! I appreciate it! :)