Main character rollback in battleground, beware, never go there ever again !!!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Moss, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Moss Well-Known Member

When the battleground was introduced I lost all my houses, and years of house items, rares, collectibles while going in the battleground. Of course they had no way to restore them.

Today, after zoning in, I have lost my main character as it was rollback to the version I had the last time I zone in. All items, all inventory, all spells/ascensions, mounts, mercenary, familiars upgrades, quests, achievements ... everything was rollback to a version of the character a few weeks back. I did not have the courage to verify my houses.

All I could say is well done.
  2. Agarth Member

More informations on the issue : what occured this time is that the character got rollback to a previous date, ( January 20th 2019 based on achievements ) when entered / exited the PG.

Got in touch with the dev team on discord and Gninja was able to restore the character.

Items, inventory spells/ascensions, quests, achievements, collections, familiars seem to be fine so far. i'm still looking around in case something is missing.

Quickly checked the houses they seem to be fine at the first glance... more details tomorrow.