Fixed Internally Mail from Justinian Theo - not received now that Mail is back up - so cannot start Chaos Descending

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Arduous, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Arduous New Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: The Village of Shin
    Character: Level 125 Necromancer

Summary: Mail from Justinian Theo - not received now that Mail is back up
    Tried logging in and out
    Description: Hit 125 = Completed Legacy of Power Signature quest but still have not received Official Summons of Justice - so cannot start Chaos Descending Timeline- Checked Jerol as well Isle of Mara he does not give the mail from Justinian
  2. Kaitheel Developer

AH, ha! Jerol doesn't have the Official Summons of Justice for you because you have already worked past the point of needing it. You have already entered the Plane of Justice via the Coin of Eternal Scales.

I suggest you speak with Maelin Starpyre in Myrist next. He'll start you on the Elements of Destruction signature quest line for the Chaos Descending expansion.

Good luck!

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Arduous New Member

Intolerable my necro has never done anything in the Myrist except running around hoping to trigger the damn sig quest…while you all were having chat/Mail issues Intolerable went from 100 to 125.

I have completed that signature quest on other alts….not Intolerable..found Maelin he does nothing….but say “well met” please review again

INTOLERABLE is the Alt you should be looking into…
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Arduous New Member

Logged an in game petition…maybe they can resolve
  5. Arduous New Member

6. Arduous New Member

I see what is going on here...you all have something against Dark Elves! Trying to keep us down ... preventing us from progressing!!!!

;)
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, you've encountered an issue I had never heard of before. Interesting...

Now that I knew what character to look at I was able to confirm that we were both right. Jerol did see that you had been to the Plane of Justice, for the start of the trial, so he was no longer offering the Official Summons of Justice (and the subsequent Coin of Eternal Scales that gets you to the Plane of Justice). But for some reason you didn't get the update for viewing the entirety of the trial. That's why Maelin won't talk to you.

That needs to be fixed. As such, I've made a change to Jerol so he will replace the Official Summons of Justice in cases like this. That change will be on live servers with the next hotfix, and will be called out in the update notes at that time. Until then, a GM may be able to replace the Official Summons of Justice for you. They have access to logs, tools, and abilities I do not.

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla, Arduous and Kuulei like this.
  8. Arduous New Member

Flora "Violetann" R. … a kind GM had a few words with Jerol…he gave her the Official Summons and she kindly placed it in my inventory :)
    Twyla and Kaitheel like this.
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Excellent! Thank you for helping us identify the issue and getting you back on your adventure!

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anyone?