Magic Carpet Mount

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Celestia, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

So remember the carpet quest from DoF that gave the carpet mount? I did it on my fury a long time ago when the quest was still pretty new, but I can't find the dang thing in my mounts window.

Did they get rid of it? Or am I missing it somehow?
    MikeBob2023 likes this.
  2. MikeBob2023 Active Member

Have you checked to see if maybe you converted it for display in one of your homes and maybe forgotten that you did?

I've done that. :p
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

I’m pretty sure I did not, just because I’ve never placed a mount in any of my houses, but I guess I will check later. Thanks.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

If it's Heirloom, you might have put it on one of your alts (traded through your shared bank). Check the mount window on all your alts, too.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Celestia Well-Known Member

Will do, thank you both
    Siren likes this.
  6. Celestia Well-Known Member

I might have to send in a ticket. I can’t find it.
    Forestchild likes this.
  7. Forestchild Well-Known Member

Check to see if you have a completed quest, under Sinking Sands tab for "The Spirit of Ab'zheri".

That's the final quest that gives the mount when you return to the quest giver.
    Twyla and Celestia like this.
  8. Mugwort Active Member

If the quests have been completed and the mount has been rewarded and it is reflected in the completed section of quests, then just hop on down to the pier in Nek Forest and get that carpet back from the Shady Swashbuckler.

Since the carpet is "lore", if it is in inventory anywhere, it cannot be purchased. An error will show up in the chat window and will say you can't have more than one. But, if it is in a house, he doesn't "see" it, and another can be purchased. If it still can't be purchased, then the quest has not been completed or the quest became glitched.
    Forestchild and Celestia like this.
  9. Celestia Well-Known Member

I do have the completed quest. Thank you Mugwort, I totally forgot about that guy! I will do so tomorrow.
    Forestchild likes this.
  10. Forestchild Well-Known Member

hehe... I too totally forgot about the Shady dude.

During my months of OCD episodes, trying to complete quests and stuff, I was using him to go down the list and get the quest names.. LOL.. gotta go back to him soon to check on my status..