1. ARCHIVED-deathbyburk Guest

Ok I need the macro command to tell a grp member "NOT USING THEIR NAME" a tell. My situation! I have time warp and I have a macro to cast on g2. Now I need a macro to tell g2 that he has Time Warp. /tell g2 or G2 or anything like does not work. I don't want to have to switch targets and use %t. I know someone knows the command :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Landiin Guest

There is no way to do this out side of making a macro for each group member. The g1-6 variable only work for useabitlity type commands.
  3. ARCHIVED-deathbyburk Guest

I've heard there is a group member macro similar to groupmember_2 kind of macro that can be used instead? Or is there a macro I make via editing a file in a ui? If not that is just stupid. The spell is insta cast and changing targets ruins my illys casting speed aa line
  4. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

I know you can put tells into profit UI quick buttons that also cast the spell on the person in your group/raid without changing targets. I haven't tried doing it manually w/ the default ui.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

You can do it by a button that is scripted in the UI, but not via a macro, as the in-game macro system cannot fill in the name. You can get a players name who is G2 using a dynamicdata command, but you can't combine it into one command to send the tell, you'd have to edit the UI and set up something like many of the popular custom UIs do.