In Progress Lyrissa bugged out, have to delete quest and reset zone

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kalemaroni, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Kalemaroni New Member

Category: Content
    SubCategory: Quest Related
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Happened Once

Zone: Zimara Breadth
    Character: Level 128 Brigand

Summary: Lyrissa stopped giving update after death
    Description: I died during the Lyrissa playing stage of Vaashkaani Crescendo and tere was no way to get Lyrissa to play again. Resetting the zone was no good because you can't get past the carpet guy without the quest item clicky (the one int he bag didn't work) so I had to delete the entire quest AND reset the zone for the 2nd time.
    ChaoPizza likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Interesting... Had you exited the zone after dying or had you run directly back to Lyrissa?

Were you the only one in the zone, or did you have a group mate with you?

~ Kaitheel
    Twyla likes this.
  3. ChaoPizza New Member

I am just now have the same problem. I was bymyself and I died while trying to protect her and I rezzed in the dungeon, I run back and shes still playing, but the enemies aren't spawning. What should I do?
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

I was able to reproduce this, just as you both said it happened. Thank you for the clarification, ChaoPizza!

This will take some time to dig into and to find a solution for, so unfortunately it will not be on live in time to save you from this situation. You'll have to reset the dungeon and restart the quest in order to regain Ayonae's cithara for the Djinn Sovereign fight, just like Kalemaroni had to.

~ Kaitheel
  5. ChaoPizza New Member

OK, I reset the dungeon and restarted the quest. Was able to progress and finish it without dieing this time.