LVL 25 "Break Through" skill taken out?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-pachuco2k, Dec 6, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-pachuco2k Guest

Fellow Monks, a few days ago I dinged 25 and received the skill "Rescue." However all references to monk skills, including a thread on this board, state that a skill called "Break Through" is also received at lvl 25. I did not get this skill. And now at lvl 26 I still have not received it. Has it been changed at all or was it removed from the game? I haven't filled out a bug report yet because I'm not sure it is a bug. Have any of you actually received "Break Through" at lvl 25? Let a fellow monk know. Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Lebru1 Guest

must be out dinged 26 and still havent seen it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Gruntled Guest

I have the skill, got it from an adept 1 book that I bought at the broker. Reading it added the skill to my list.
  4. ARCHIVED-pachuco2k Guest

Dang! I thought the general rule was all non-entertainment skills were going to be delivered at the moment of leveling. I'm going to buy the app II scroll from the trainer tonight to see if it works for me. Thanks for the input. I'll just have to be more vigilent. Late!
    Message Edited by pachuco2k on 12-06-2004 02:47 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-SomeDudeCRO Guest

I also bought the adept before it showed, i assume if you buy app2 it will scribe aswell.. you have the knowledge :p
  6. ARCHIVED-Dovifat Guest

That skill was most likely intended for Bruisers and currently is bugged, relying on the wrong skill ( Tranquility instead on Physicality ). Thats why you dont get it automatically and we only get Rescue at lvl 25.