Lucan DLere Quests

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin, Jul 1, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Aerfen Guest

A few of us are waiting in QH, hope this event is still happening

Edit to add: We all had such a fun time doing this event!! Several...erm...let's say "interesting" recipes were submitted...something along the lines of Rat Cookies and Gnoll Pies!!
    Perhaps I should post my recipe for Palmfruit Upsidedown Cake with JumJum Coulis and Fresh Whipped Cream...the cream is even from a freshly milked Steppes cow!
  2. ARCHIVED-GuideLaknot Guest

[IMG]

[Transcription for those who may not be able to read the font]
    Hear ye, Hear ye,
    We, the Guides of Lucan D'Lere would like to formally invite you to join us in a party in the Hold of Prexus on February, the 15th, at 2PM Pacific Time.
    This Party is to celebrate the merging of our wonderful server and guide us all into a beautiful transition with the people of Crushbone. You will need to type "/who all guide" and request a summon from one of our guide members online at the time. Please remember that the Apprentice Guides are not able to provide this service when making the request.
    We would also like to thank the Elder Guides Rynara and Ainure for making this event possible. Without their continued support, we would be at a true loss indeed. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You Elders.

Regards,
    Laknot D'Boriath.

3. ARCHIVED-Aerfen Guest

/cries
    Laknot I fear this is going to be impacted by the merge. The current MOTD says that they are taking the server down at 2:00pm PST for the merge and the expected downtime is 30 hours.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ziabis Guest

So are we out of luck for the Guide Event now?
  5. ARCHIVED-GuideLaknot Guest

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond the control of the Guide Program - we may have to postpone this event. I am going to keep my eye on things and see if this is just indeed a brief update before the server comes down at the originally slotted 9 pm time, or if we are going to indeed stay down for the entirety of the merge.

Thank you for your patience, and understanding.
  6. ARCHIVED-GuideLaknot Guest

Ah ha! They tricked us! The server did not go down and the party is still on!