Lucan D'Lere - Help me, help you!

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by ARCHIVED-FasterThanThought, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-FasterThanThought Guest

I've been away for the last few months and came back to find the server forums have been.... I guess consolidated is the word. *shrugs*
    Greetings LDL (and everyone else reading this)!
    I've been playing EQ2 for a long time (since launch) and I've decided to throw in the towel. It's been an interesting run but life calls and I don't get what I used to from the game. So, I'm giving a few items away before I sail into the west.
    Here's the list:
    Tier 2 rares: (3) alakline loam, (4) rough coral, (eight) severed bone, (5) blackened iron cluster, (2) silver cluster, (1) sisal root.
    Tier 3 rares: (1) rough jasper, (2) severed fir, (2) dandelion fiber
    Tier 4 rares: (1) oak root
    (17) glowing, (29) sparkling, (19) glimmering, (11) luminous, (9) lambent, (33) scintillating, and (6) smoldering material.
    (22) redwood strongboxes (36 slots)
    (19) bristled leather backpack (36 slots)
    (2) pristine fright imbued dragon's breath hex doll (level 60)

Here are the rules:
    Send one (1) IN GAME email from your MAIN (something not a 2 day old level 1 alt) to Adun on Lucan D'Lere with the Subject "I'm in!" to enter.
    I will pick three names at random in a few weeks (my account's will expire in 30 days) and voila, some lucky guy's and/or gal's get's some "stuff".
    First Place
    150 plat plus any (or all) of the items listed above.
    Second Place
    40 plat plus anything the first place winner choose not to take.
    Third Place
    18 plat plus anything the first and second place winner choose not to take.
    If you're chosen, I'll reply to your in game mail and we'll setup a time to meet, or if you only want a few items, I'll mail it directly to you (I'm not going to mail 22 strong boxes ). If the winners decline to take it all, I'll randomly pick another contestant and... yeah, you get the picture.
    So there it is. Help me, help you! Send in game mail to enter today and YOU COULD BE A WINNER!
    Contest closes at midnight on July 12th, 2010 (EST).

edit: Added a second and third place prizes.
  2. ARCHIVED-FasterThanThought Guest

One week down, two to go. There's still time, enter to win now!
  3. ARCHIVED-FasterThanThought Guest

One week left! Jul 12th, 2010 at midnight (EST) is the dead line so act fast!
  4. ARCHIVED-Raston Guest

Sorry to see you go Adun. I just recently came back myself :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Karimonster Guest

Bye Adun =( LTNS, but sorry to see you go
  6. ARCHIVED-FasterThanThought Guest

Jalathan@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Hey Jal, how goes it! Have fun and keep carrying the torch and all that.
  7. ARCHIVED-FasterThanThought Guest

Karimonster wrote:
    Howdy, it has been a while Good luck and safe journeys!
  8. ARCHIVED-FasterThanThought Guest

Only 2 days left!
    Since the turnout has been higher than I expected, I have decided to create a 2nd and 3rd place prize of 40 and 18 plat (essentially the remainder of the plat on this account) plus any unclaimed "stuff" listed above.
    So to be clear:
    First Place
    150 plat plus any (or all) of the items listed above.
    Second Place
    40 plat plus anything the first place winner choose not to take.
    Third Place
    18 plat plus anything the first and second place winner choose not to take.
    Only 2 days left, don't miss out on this opportunity to win free stuff!
  9. ARCHIVED-FasterThanThought Guest

Congratulations to the three winners and thanks to all that participated! The winners have been notified via in-game mail and should recieve their cash winnings shortly.