Lt. Dawson??

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

Been looking for this lady for a while.....where the heck is she located? :confused:
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

A bit more information would be helpful. What quest? What zone is she meant to be in?
  3. flameweaver Well-Known Member

4. Leloes Well-Known Member

She's a Qeynos guard. She starts the quests and I can't seem to find her.

Already tried this out but all I get is led to a wall she's not there.
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

You've probably already done this, but have you tried asking one of the other guards in the zone? The waypoint in the wiki may be wrong or she has wandered away.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

Yep, sure did. All they do is shrug.
  7. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Hmm that's odd - I've just logged a character on Maj'Dul in, gone into the Peat Bog and asked a guard, who directed me straight to Lt Dawson, who is standing where she should be. What server are you on?

The guards usually shrug if they are in a different zone to the NPC you are looking for - could that be the problem?
  8. Leloes Well-Known Member

That was my problem. I was trying to find her in Qeynos directly. I went to the bog and there she was! Been a while since I played so my memory is a bit foggy on how exactly to get certain things started.....where people are, etc.......:rolleyes:
    Cyrrena and Rhodris like this.
  9. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Ah! So glad it's all sorted for you now :)
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Leloes like this.
  10. Leloes Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)