Loyalty Merchant Upgrades

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Conifur, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Conifur Well-Known Member

Any chance we can get a few new or upgraded items on the Loyalty Merchant? I would love to see XP potions greater then 77%, maybe even add Vitality potions. Right now I find it hard pressed to get excited about any reward on it and have not spent coins in a long time. Even the bag of coins in the hyperinflation of the game market are pretty much worthless.

Thank you.
    ziboo and Prissetta like this.
  2. Illeara Active Member

Oh my, how I second this. It is quite a shame that the coins are now useless. At least put some cool new house items on there.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

What i would like to see is research reduction tokens from loyality.
    Or some tradeskill/harvest items.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Xavion Well-Known Member

didnt soemoen say they were going to update the loyalty merchants at soem point with new stuff? or did that get sweeped away
  5. Yado Active Member

I haven't used a single loyalty coin since I have been back over a year now on either of my accounts. There is nothing on the merchant I want or could use. I doubt they will place anything on them that directly competes with the Marketplace. They already give us 500 Marketplace cash a month for members as well.
  6. ziboo New Member

More housing items or houses, potions, old content rewards. There is definitely a plethora of items that could be included or rotated.
    HaphazardAllure and Prissetta like this.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Why not add some of the previous collector edition items (houses, portals and such) on the Loyalty merchant too? Up to ToV or something like that, not the most recent ones obviously.
    HaphazardAllure, Finora and Prissetta like this.
  8. semisus Does not play this game

stuff like progress potions would be nice
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Sharann Well-Known Member

I agree we all the above comments, these merchants are severely under-exploited. So many options available: gear, house items, mounts, potions. A few items added each month would be great! :) There are so many items removed from the game. You must have that data stored somewhere :cool: