Lots of bugs

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Dahmer, Aug 6, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Dahmer Guest

So i ran a few battlegrounds with a friend last night after not playing bgs since the start of the xpac. Every single match we played was bugged.
    1st match~ We qued up together, but for whatever reasons ended up on opposing teams.
    2nd match~ We ended up joining lvl 30 battlegrounds, even though we are lvl 90.
    3rd match~ We were in somewhat on a limbo, couldn't attack anyone with the exception of the red teams NPC's. After the match ended, we were awarded no tokens, and the person i was qued with lost all of their gear, and everything in their bags. They were not able to leave the bg lobby, and had to log out/log back into to be able to get out of the lobby.
    Battlegrounds last expansion used to be so fun, the only thing i remember happening was getting "stuck" every now and then~ does SOE just not care about battlegrounds anymore?
    I figure it's been almost 5 months since these new bgs, i am shocked that after THIS much time has passed they are still full of bugs.
  2. ARCHIVED-Valdar Guest

I get the feeling they are running low on funds to fix bugs and are focusing on making and selling new content and trying to earn some extra cash with Marketplace sales. The problem is, with the glacially slow pace they fix bugs at I log in less and less and feel no urge to spend Marketplace cash on a toon that I barely play anymore.
    Used to be I logged in at least every day for some pvp or BG's, these days I don't really feel that urge, mainly as pvp is either dead or a zerg and BG is dead or buggy. Think I haven't logged in for at least a week and can't really say I feel like I'm missing much.