Lost my signature!

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Kirstie, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

I seem to have lost my signature that was made for me a while ago.
    I was hoping someone could make me a new one. That way even if I do find my old sig I can have something to rotate around.
    A few starting points: My full title here on EQII is Associate Producer. I play a high elf dirge (don't tell anyone) and I absolutely love ducks *quack*
    Thanks!
    - Kirstie the Signatureless
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Oooh...ideas rolling in. *wicked grin*
  3. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

A couple of pictures of your toon would be nice
    Doesn't have to have names or anything.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

If you have some suggestions of what you'd like, that would be great: things like favorite colors, theme, etc.
  5. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

Just a small quick one

[IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Here's my attempt:
    [IMG]
    The duck and dagger are from commons.wikimedia.org and are used in accordance to the Terms of Use.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

These are great thank you!
    Sorry I can't post a pic of my character, but I really do like to keep my play character as separate from my work as possible otherwise I'd be putting up a gallery :)
    I'm pretty color agnostic, but along with ducks, sparklies are high on my list of things I like too!
    - Kirstie
  8. ARCHIVED-Leonai_art Guest

[IMG]

Here's sort of what popped into mind when I read your desc of what you'd like in a signature.
  9. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

ahh your new sig is awesome :)

Who did it ?
  10. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I'm way super-duper late with this, but I hope you find them worth it... It took me this long and the flu (which is still kicking my butt, ugh) to get my original idea on paper, as it were, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Here's the manip! The yellow duck is the original, before I took the poor little guy to both extremes. :)
    [IMG]
    ...Plus it gave me a chance to try out the bestest holiday gift I've ever gotten, thanks to my super-sweet boyfriend: Intuos3 6x11! This thing is bigger than my keyboard! LOL Until now, I've been using an older and much smaller Graphire3 4x5. It's like graduating from a Pinto to a Ferrari. Vroom, vroom!!