Losing Adventure Packs, what about items/spells?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Darwanda, Mar 7, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Darwanda Guest

[p]I actually have all the adventure packs now because I have a station access pass, but I'm going to cancel that and go with regular subscription which means I'll lose the packs.[/p][p]I'm contemplating which packs to buy directly for myself. But I'm wondering what happens if I don't repurchase them. For example I'm going to do the Bloodlines before the subscription converts. What happens to the spells and items I've gained in that time. Do they poof? Do they stay? I love the big bags from the Island of Marr and would hate to lose them.[/p][p]The only one I know for sure I'm keeping so far is Splitpaw because I just love that zone.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-gith Guest

[p]I actually think that Fallen Dynasty is the best adventure pack so far. Although I am sure that many will disagree.[/p][p]Splitpaw is ok as it scales with your level so there is always something to do. However the zones are boring underground dirt tunnel locales, and not very interesting. Fallen Dynasties zones are far more interesting and imaginative in my opinion. :D[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

You won't lose anything you've gained while in the expansion. Backpacks and spells are all safe.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jixx Guest

Ya I dont think you lose anything.