Lore and confusion

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by AccidentProne37, Apr 12, 2014.

1. AccidentProne37 Active Member

I'm a long time player for roughly 9 years. (This would not include the small amount of time -read 'year' I played EQ) In recent years though, I've suffered some fairly substantial memory loss and would love to find a place I can revisit those moments that are lost to time and game changes. (I love the changes and feel that most of them have been for the better. I just don't remember the story line that came with those nostalgic first steps)

I found a video from the original beginning of the game that lead us all to the Refuge Isles so many years ago and it was great to re-learn the reason for questing there to begin with. Are there more places one can go to read(or watch) what came before this point or is it all still in the game waiting to be rediscovered?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edited because sometimes my brain doesn't work. I'm asking where to find lore....in a forum absolutely full of lore. :/ Thank you all for being so thorough. It may not all be here in the forum, but there's certainly enough to keep me busy for a good long while. *head bonks self*
    Mary the Prophetess likes this.
  2. Mary the Prophetess Active Member

3. AccidentProne37 Active Member

Awesome! Thank you so much. I'll check out both areas!
  4. Cube Active Member