Looting and shinies

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Louly, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Louly Well-Known Member

Since yesterday I am unable to loot a corpse or pick up any shinies. I've tried on more than one character. Is it Darqui possibly? This is the first time it's ever happened. Today I tried to loot no luck then I went back and it said loot restriction will end I 1 minute??

Has anyone had this problem?
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

Have you tried changing around your group looting options and seeing if anything helps? Strangely enough these affect looting when you aren't in a group.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Louly Well-Known Member

I've never set up any loot options as I only play with a merc. It's across all characters.

Where do I change group looting options. Not sure how that effects not being able to pickup shinies.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It does, because even with only a merc you are still considered a group. I believe you can change them from the character page.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

Alt-o, Group Options. There are a number of options to set, play with them to get the setting you like.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Louly Well-Known Member

Thank you all :)
    Not sure how things suddenly changed I must have clicked something.

Anyway I was able to fix it after a bit
    Rosyposy, Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Did you check your loot options? it's in options > group options. Check you're not declining everything.

Gah, forget me, page didn't refresh fine and I missed the answers. Sometimes you group with an alt who has different options and everything defaults back to the wrong settings for whatever reason.
    Breanna likes this.