Loot tables for the Inq's

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Muta, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Muta New Member

It can't be just me, how many reposit and parry drops am I going to get from the adv solo instances? I have almost one full 46 slot bag of reposit / parry gear and out of all the runs I found 1 potency item. My primary role is that of a healer and to try and reforge that gear into something usable that I can gem up with yellows for progression in to heroics has been a total fail. We have 2 healers in our small guild and I'm expected to carry a little load when it come to healing. I have got some ae auto attack gear but even with adorns and gems the quest gear you can barter is by far hands down better overall for a healing set. Did they just miss the boat when they did the loot tables for the Inq's when it comes to cryptic gear? Close to 50 runs 1 solid potency piece of gear. Am I the only one who has noticed this? If I wanted to tank I would have rolled a guard, as it is healing is a thankless job don't make it any more a pain in the azz.

Mut
  2. Sylke Well-Known Member

Heh, all the plate tanks in my guild are seeing the opposite.

I, as a chain healer, have geared up two scout alts (with enough for at least one more) with Potent armor while only getting 2 items worth using on my healer main running the instances.

I'm starting to think there's a weighting mechanic in play for the crates, but the weights are backwards.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's the same for druids... we share the same loot table with brawlers. So in addition to the auto-attack gear all armor type have, plate and leather also has tank gear thrown in which further reduces the chances of getting gear with potency on it. :(
  4. Tylia Well-Known Member

Every piece of gear I have gotten from AS and heroic has been brawler. It's what I have come to expect now. :(
  5. Kiry Active Member

My monk, troub and ranger I never play have full sets of gear while the toons I actually play do not :rolleyes:
  6. Kiry Active Member

edit: oops double posted somehow...
  7. Indoctrination Active Member

Yeah I decided my 2nd toon I was going to actively use was my monk since he basically got a full set of gear from boxes. I tell people the best thing you can do to gear a plate/leather healer is make a plate/leather tank cause it happens in reverse too.
  8. Muta New Member

Well ty all for responding, I think Sylke said it best the weights are backwards.
    Mut