Looking to return

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Braxxton, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Braxxton Member

I never got too far in EQ2 to start years ago.

Looking to return. It was an escape for me in my teenage years. Now twice as old as when I started my EQ adventure, and really need another escape.

Fun stuff going on? Groups to join, guilds to play with? Trying to judge if I want to come back.
    parissa, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can come and check it out as Free To Play. That will let you play up to level... 100 I think it is. Current max level is 120.

Maj'Dul is probably the most populated Live server. Most of the population on the Live servers is at end game.

If youi are looking for lower level groups, you would need to be a subscribing member and join Kaladim, the Time Locked Expansion server.
  3. dorotea Well-Known Member

If you do not want the most crowded server - I certainly did not - you could use the forums to pick out a guild that looked good on another server - that would help you get started with people to talk to. Some guilds are even progression guilds concentrating on lower levels not endgame.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Braxxton Member

Thanks. I will look for a guild
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you are on AB, Lava Forged is a great choice.
    Soara2, Breanna and parissa like this.