Looking to make a scout

Discussion in 'General Scout Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Pattywak, Nov 2, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

Hello all,
    I've been playing for almost a year now, I have an 80 Mystic and a 50 Bruiser, both of which I love but I'm looking for another toon to play.
    I'm looking to make a scout because I've always been a fan of melee DPS. I'm looking for info about each class from people who play them. I do know basics and general stuff so I'm looking for more specifics.
    Another point is that I have a 50 assassin that I really don't like, he's only 50 for grey shard runs and will be deleted eventually.
    Thanks in advance!
  2. ARCHIVED-Kulaf Guest

Betray the Assassin to Ranger and have fun killing stuff before it even hits you. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Kulanae@Blackburrow wrote:
    My assassin can kill any solo mob without getting hit without using ranged weapons.
  4. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

I have no doubt that either class can kill a mob without being hit, but I did finish the betryal quest with my assassin. I know assassins are slightly more wanted than rangers in end game groups and raids but I just didn't like the play style of the assassin (and don't care for scouts in general) but I've always enjoyed ranged-non-mage dps and really like my ranger. Thanks for the replies.