"Looking into [pet classes damage]"

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Ven_One, Feb 17, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Ven_One Guest

Since Wizard and Warlock damage is being taken care of and we got the vague statement that they're looking into the pet casters damage, what would you guess they're going to do? Using the statement that all mages are supposed to outdamage all other ATs here are my guesses. But, since I'm rather new to this class some more experienced guesses would probably be more accurate.

Necromander: Fix the pets so that the order of damage done by the pets is warlock -> assassin -> tank as it should be. Which probably means either a huge boost in the warlock and assassin pets and/or a decrease in the tank pet offense. But I think that they might want to have the necro doing most of the damage so maybe they'll give us a big boost to our spell damage as well.

Conjurer: Same changes basically, but I think they'll want the pets to do most of the damage for these guys since they're masters of summoning elemental stuffs and such so their pets will probably follow the EQ1 tradition of having the best pets in the game.

Any other guesses?
  2. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

I would suggest that everyone run a damage parser and post their results in a consolidated thread for each pet, total necro+pet, and the lvls used. The more info that's posted, the better view the devs will have.