Looking for some guilds to join (MD, Kaladim, AB)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by DustyBurrito, Jul 11, 2019.

1. DustyBurrito Member

For my Kaladim toons, I'd like to join a guild that will still be doing vanilla content for a brief period of time, but I can also catch up to Desert of Flames if needed.
    I'm interested in roleplaying, but it is not a necessity (I'm not 100% caught up with the lore either). I'm also interested in eventual raiding once a high enough level or just general grouping for dungeons/questing.

I've listed below my toons that I am currently looking to join a guild with. I can do a server transfer as needed, except for my Kaladim toons.

Kaladim (both low level at the moment)
    Riku, Arasai Fury
    Astral, Fae Swashbuckler

Maj' Dul
    Araki, Dark Elf Assassin lvl 24
    Rhianon, Arasai Necromancer lvl 100

Antonia Bayle
    Britte, Warlock Fae lvl 38

I've played EQ2 on and off for about 5-6 years now but I'd still consider myself a newbie.
  2. Loresinger Active Member

Dunno if you're interested in lower level stuff off of Kaladim, but Rewind is doing progression raiding on AB. We're currently locked at lvl 80 and working through Rise of Kunark raids - old school epics and all that fun stuff. :)
    DustyBurrito and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Contact any recruiter for Court of the Blood Rose on Kaladim - we are an RP guild, but RP is not required to join. We also have active players at all levels.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Valandra Member

Hi Dusty! Sorrow of Her Evil is looking for members if you don't mind joining a tiny guild that is looking to grow! We're on AB. T2 hall with amenities. Message me if you are interested!
    Cyrrena likes this.