Looking for Prog guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-Dozi, Sep 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dozi Guest

Currently playing on AB, however looking for a progression style guild that is doing pre Kunark eras. Returning player looking to get back into the game again after some time off. Want to explore some of the older stuff to refresh myself in game before going forward into the eras I haven't done.
  2. ARCHIVED-Bamagirl Guest

Hey Dozi..
    The Dominion is a Progession raid guild we are currently locked at 80..but our friday night raids go back and do older content ..We raid 80 content on Sun Mon and thurs at 7 central standard time with Retro Raids on Fri at 7...We are all Adults and guild is Drama free..a great group of people in my opinion..so if you still need a home and are interested contact Dixxe,Dixxy or Katricyia or do an ingame search for any one on in The Dominion! Happy Hunting to you!!
  3. ARCHIVED-swedago Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Dozi Guest

Thank you two for replying. Did talk to a person about Stasis and the server. But seemed like it wasn't a good fit server wise. Domininion raids are father along then I was hoping. I am EST and also work mornings so would have to leave thier raids alittle early.
    Which leads me to ask the question, who would be looking into starting up a new prog guild and if so what server would you like to see one start?