Looking for Player Written Books!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by r1princess, Jun 6, 2013.

1. r1princess New Member

Greetings!

I am currently spearheading a project called the Norrathian Book Revival on the Antonia Bayle server and am in dire need of the help of you, my fellow players!

The Norrathian Book Revival is the attempt to collect all books, both player written and otherwise possible then place them under one roof to call home. I know that I am a bit late coming to the party, but that does not change that I hope for this project to go well!

So you may be left asking as to where you, the reader falls in this request. Well it is quite simple. We want your writings! All writers are welcome from any server to participate, just roll a toon on Antonia Bayle and the blank as well as coin for your time will be provided. Those from Antonia Bayle, the same rule applies.

We are also seeking items for display from game events of past for the Museum of Lore, so help be a part of history in any matter you wish. This also includes RP objects that would be considered server lore. These items will have their own place in the Museum of Lore, but MUST come with a book (or books) explaining the specific lore behind the item. We ask that player character lore items be realistic within the Everquest universe (please, nobody cite that the items came from Earth or Azeroth!)

All interested parties, please contact Anislyn, Dudre, or Xyri in game by mail or tell.

Thank You in advance for reading,

Ani
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Where would it be located, in someone's prestige home (not a bad idea!), guild hall (hopefully somewhere neutral, or T3), or...?

Uwk
    r1princess likes this.
  3. r1princess New Member

The Museum of Lore will be located in Anislyn's Felwithe Manor (Qeynos side) and the Norrathian Book Revival's Library will be located at Xyri's Storm Tower (Freeport). Both are on Antonia Bayle. I hope this was helpful :}
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very, thanks! :)

Uwk
    r1princess likes this.
  5. Rotherian Well-Known Member

You may want to put in a third home with direct portals to both, then place that home on the leaderboard, so that people can use that to visit without having to dodge the opposing faction's guards.
  6. r1princess New Member

That seems like the wisest option... that I haven't thought of. Thank you! :D
  7. r1princess New Member

Thank you so much for what you all have already contributed! I feel very blessed to be part of such a kind and helpful community /bashfulcurtseyflee
  8. r1princess New Member

Current List of Wanted Items:
    - Your RP items (Remember item+book explaining the lore behind it)
    - Player Written books
    - Letters and Scrolls (to be placed on display)
    - Items bought with Ancient Platinum Coins
    - Items purchased with Florets of Growth (AKA Druid Ring Event)
    - Items purchased with Greater Tokens of Teleportation
    - Items purchased with Quellithulian Tokens of Appreciation
    - Items bought with D.I.R.T.Y money
    - Replica items (to include epic weapons (already in possession of Shadowknight, Guardian, Conjy, and Berserker))
    - Community or Guide items
    - /claimed items (Burynai, Paintings, Freeport Warrior Statue, Nagafen at Rest, Lucan/Antonia statues)
    - LoN paintings/tapestries
    - Any and all other rare items that /you/ the player would feel would fit in a Museum.

Hope that answers all the questions that made it into the inbox about what we're looking for concerning the Museum of Lore and the Norrathian Book Show. :)
  9. r1princess New Member

Thank you for all of the donations so far everyone! You guys are the best!
  10. r1princess New Member

A quick update on the remainder of the LoN items for the poor souls of AB that have suffered through my search in various channels:
    -Band of the Chosen
    -Belligerence
    -Doom of the Ancient Ones
    -Lord Nagafen
    -Lucan D'lere
    -Manly Beast
    -Retired Hero
    -Sporali Scavenger
    -The Righteous Defender
    -The Rune
    -The Shadowknight

(All volumes of the painting books have been obtained as well as any other picture NOT listed. Thank you for your help!)

Still seeking these /claim items for placement (willing to pay as always for your time!):
    - A statue of Nagafen
    - Ale-stained Tapestry of the Gathering
    - An encased void beast
    - Claimed EQ1 account paintings
    - Everquest 10th Anniversary painting
    - Freeport Warrior Statue
    - Nagafen at Rest
    - Pot of Gold
    - Claimed EQ2 CE paintings
    - Fancy Dress Party Painting
    - Steed of the Blazing Sun
    - Mounts (to be turned into house items for display)

Still seeking rare and old event items and player written novels. Please contact myself (Anislyn), Dudre, or Xyri in game. As always, thank you in advance for reading and all of assistance on this project <3