Looking for leaders from the old Permafrost guild "Alliance"

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Batrog, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Batrog New Member

I used to be part of a guild called Alliance on Permafrost. Apparently they split up in 2010 but I cannot find where the members ended up.

I'm looking to come back to EQ2 after being away for years and would like to join a guild run by ex-leaders of Alliance on Permafrost.

Apparently, my characters have been moved to Skyfire. Hopefully that's where everyone is now.

Any help in finding these people would be great. Thanks.
  2. Uncle Active Member

yes alliance is on skyfire
  3. Ratza Well-Known Member

Mousie was one of the original leaders I think...not sure he plays anymore.....last I saw him he transferred to a different server a long time ago.....I'm not sure Alliance is run by any of the original founders anymore.

If you are looking for a Skyfire guild and possible raiding feel free to give us a shout at Necessary Evil.
  4. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Alliance is still around, on Skyfire. Several of them raid with the Might of Mistmoore raiding alliance now (as do I). I don't know if any of the folks you knew are still there or not, but you can ask 'em.
  5. Batrog New Member

Thanks. Mousie was a great friend of mine and I lost contact with him. Llooxio, Kurolithal, etc. were all good friends. I'll try looking them up on Might of Mistmoore.

Thanks all.