Looking for Guild on Permafrost

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corvane, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Corvane New Member

Hey Everyone,

As a background I started EQ in 2000 and was playing EQ2 since beta. I ran a hardcore raid guild in PoS and EoF but took a break afterwards. I joined back up raiding Sentinals Fate , then got married so I am now casual LOL :)

Originally I played a Defiler but have since moved on to a Coercer as my main.
    I currently have :
    92 Coercer
    91 Warden
    89 Defiler

The rest of my alts are all above level 60 as well. I have the latest expansion pack and im working my way to discovering some of the older Velious content as I took a break and im getting caught up and gaining levels to 95. I am mainly interested in a somewhat casual guild and maybe a raid or two pending times if it will allow my schedule or not.

Thanks!
  2. Ryland New Member

Come check out the New Outriders on the Permafrost server. Our guild is a casual, mature, family friendly Guild. Our motto is "To have fun and help others do the same" and we are always on the look out for more friendly, mature members that enjoy the many aspects of the game. We accept everyone, no restrictions on class, level, play style, etc.. Please see our Guild recruitment post linked in my signature for more information on us or check out our website New Outriders.
  3. Corvane New Member

Great thanks Ryland I will check you guys out. I am familiar with NOR had alot of friends when I was in the raiding scene :)
  4. Ryland New Member

We aren't nearly as big as we used to be, but we are "rebuilding". As for raiding, we have an alliance that our raiders enjoy raiding with. Look us up, we would be happy to have you :)