Looking for Guild on Antonica Bayle Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by TraceyH, Jan 7, 2017.

1. TraceyH New Member

After about 10 yrs i am back playing ...I had maxed out on a Templar and Wizard before i left and run my own guild.
    So now i am back i have rolled a fury that i have leveled to 43 / tailor 47, also a Templar 95/ provisioner , Monk who is very young at the mo i am working on all 3 of them and love trades.
    What i am looking for is a guild that would find me helpful when i am online which is not all night as i am a career but sometimes need to get some ME time......If you are interested then please drop me a line
  2. Goregutts Active Member

Hello TraceyH i am Gore,leader of Defenders of the Realm on AB server. We are an active family friendly guild who has seen many years on AB and is now on chill. Most everyone here is older and very laid back,also we are a voice chat guild and use Discordapp.com voice client. If you may be interested please visit our site @ http://1974.guildlaunch.com and read FAQ to see if we may be a good fit. Then you can contact me in game on my main toon (Goreguard) We are all looking forward to hearing from you soon,from all your friends @ DotR !!!
  3. Aran Anar Active Member

My guild Arania would love to have you join us, guild hall the castle on the docks of antonica open to visit :D