Looking for designers to Interview

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

I'm looking for designers who are interested in giving a personal tour of their home for my video blog http://evertour.livejournal.com/. You will need to able to use the in game voice chat function, and of course have a voice with which to speak ;).

If you are interested reply here, PM me, or send an in game mail to Niboota on Antonia Bayle with the NAME of the character who owns the home, the ADDRESS, and your SERVER. I hope some of you are interested!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sounds cool! I haven't gotten the equipment required for this, though I am seriously considering going shopping for a mike and output device (if it won't work with my existing speakers) for the sake of Skype later on today; would that do?

Uwk
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

You just need a mic and the in game chat function and list your home here or send the address in a PM, so I can take a sneak peek! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Well, you've seen my homes. You're welcome to pick any home you'd like and track me down for an interview. August will be super busy for me, but I'm available any time afterwards.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

I'll do that! :)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Just found out my existing combo headset/mike will work after all (frankly, I completely forgot the mike part was there...), so I didn't need to buy anything separately! Now, just to track down the in-game voice chat stuff... ;->

Uwk
    who still stubbornly resists getting a Webcam, lol
    Sapphirius likes this.