Looking for Decorating Guilds...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Granted, we have a whole sub-forum on Guilds, but I figure this might not be a bad place, either...I'm looking for someone kind to take pity on my poor Free account waifs on Permafrost and get them into a guild (can't use the respond-to-recruit buttons for guilds when one is merely Bronze), and one of my criteria is a love of decorating by at least some of its members (as well as little->no desire for PvP, not caring about raiding or power-leveling, casual atmosphere, good humor, and a willingness to put up with characters who can't use the Broker or the Mailbox system [thank goodness for the Shared Bank!]). I'm an experienced player, so that wouldn't be an issue, but the main reason I tried Free accounts was to house-hop, especially now that I have the system for pretty much unlimited house-hopping. :)

I have an Illusionist and a Fury (one Good, one Evil; would love a neutral guild hall, but it's not crucial), if that helps. They already (they're working their way to level 20) have many, many things they can't use between them (or have already used, like collectibles, that are now grey to both) that I would like to see going into a Guild Bank and Depots, and not into the trash can or merely to a vendor. They will, in time, be a Tailor and Provisioner, respectively. ;->

Uwk
    who doesn't recall if "we love decorating!" is a category on the li'l guild icons on the recruitment page...
  2. Mary the Prophetess Active Member

Buy a server transfer. Transfer your decorator to AB. Homes and Tomes Guild. Contact Jazabelle in game,

http://homesandtomes.com/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite! I have a ton of toons on AB already, though; they could help out the kids, if need be, but I made 'em to check out Permafrost places, of which there are a lot of really cool (pardon the expression...) ones! :)

You guys wouldn't happen to have any "sister" guilds on Permafrost, would you...? ;->

Uwk
  4. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I have nothing on Permafrost, but you are welcome in Phoenix Rising if you bring any toons to Oasis. Contact Kiskilla or any other recruiter. Our Guild hall is in New Halas, though one day I will talk the guild into a T3 or the new T4 LOL. For now, They are stubborn and we are in a T1.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Excellent! Thanks for that, since I found out yesterday that one can get Silver accounts just by paying a one-time shot of $5, rather than an additional $5/month on top of my existing Gold account, which would add up after awhile. This way, I can have up to 4 toons on one account, so my next batch will probably be on Oasis! :)

Uwk
  6. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Yay for Oasis! :D