Looking for casual guild on AB

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ryni, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Ryni Bard since 2004

First let me state I have played eq2 on and off since launch and am a bit of an altaholic. I have played on Permafrost, Unrest and AB. Currently my toons are all on AB in mine and hubby's alt guild. When we came back to the game this time I thought it would be nice to just keep them all in our guild, but I am getting lonely.

I have literally done the hardcore raids thing for years and am not looking for that. Just not enough time with being involved in so much for my daughter's teams and such in RL. I have also done the hardcore RP thing as well. Again I just can't commit to be on every night at a certain time for a RP story arc.

I have every tradeskiller to 95 but weaponsmith and am always willing to help craft for guildies if they provide the rares and pay for fuels.My crafters are just there really to support my alt army. Though this time I am focusing on just 2 toons, my 95 dirge who I always seem to go back to and a new heroic coercer. Yes I tend to play utility classes best!

I am seeking a fun group of folks who group, chat, and maybe even roleplay a bit. Raids would be fine if you don't expect me to be on the "raid roster" but if I am on and you need a dirge or coercer I would be willing to come along and help. I tend to play during the days off and on and evenings 10est-1am. Usually I wouldn't post on the forums looking for a guild but I am tired of LFG all the time and most guilds I see on the recruiting list ingame only seem to want raiders. So if you think you are a good fit, feel free to pm me a link to your website. Thanks!

Ryni Beansidhe
    The Singing Chipmunk Chef
  2. Whitetide Active Member

Sending you a PM.
  3. Bayfia Member

If you have not yet found your choice of a guild, I'd like to suggest you check out Legionnaires of Doom Guild (level 60 casual guild) on Antonia Bayle Server. We are currently looking for new members and welcome returning EQ2 gamers who have been away awhile. We have a Tier 2 Guild Hall in South Qeynos with all amenities. At the moment, we have 26 accounts, 119 guildies, and we are very actively recruiting to build our ranks. We are beginning a bit of raiding but it's not the central focus of the guild. We're more interested in promoting guild member interactions, grouping, leveling, etc. You can see us on the guild recruitment page everyday. Always a recruiter on - or look for our recruitment notices in the General Chat. We'd be happy to talk with you, and invite you to our guild.
  4. Nafka New Member

Me and my friend have also returned to the game after many years, we are both casual players and we are seeking the same thing as well. Currently we each have a low level toon that we are using to learn to play the game again, but of course we were give level 85 toons as well that we are learning to play. But we are not hardcore raiders in face we have rarely raided and mostly like to explore and do the occasional quest. Just looking for a guild who likes to chat and maybe get together once and a while maybe even lend a hand to certin quest when in need for lower toons. Bayfin id like to talk to you more and will be sending you a message. But if there are any other guilds out there id love to hear from you as well.
  5. MediaCult New Member

We're a lvl. 12 guild, and are looking for more members to earn status points to level up the guild so we can get our guild hall. We focus on enjoying the game, rather than showing off high levels. We need members for raids as well, and we're all very kind and helpful. If you want you could join our guild, and help us build it from scratch basically.

My character name is Lejejort and I'm on Antonia Bayle. Add me.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member