Looking for Berserker AA advice

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Jango, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Jango New Member

Hey everyone, I'm not an experienced EQ2 player and to tell the truth I'm a bit lost when it comes to spend my AA's.
    I've been looking around on these forums and on the internet but I wasn't able to find an up to date berserker AA template/topic, it's like the class is not so popular because there is not that much topic about it.

I know most of the players on this forum are long time players and I'm wondering if someone experienced and still playing his zerker after TOV could help me with AA ?

Or even give me a link to good zerker(s) profile so I could analyse and get some inspiration from their AA.

Thank you very much, and forgive me for my bad english it's not my native language.
  2. Kikoku New Member

http://u.eq2wire.com/ is a good place to start. Look up guilds on your server that are recruiting for end game content and start browsing their 95 Berserker players. Without context it's hard to judge what is a good or bad spec, but perhaps it will at least give you an idea of what some other players are doing.
  3. Adegx Active Member

Biggest challenge is there are not alot of serious raiding zerkers. I feel zerkers are in a better place than they have been in a long time. But even as i struggle to make mine work inside raid zone, i find the lack of resources problematic.
  4. Adegx Active Member

Hurm not sure why i cant edit my post...Anyways for heroic content, most of it should be common sense. you got enough points now with enough play, that you should come up with decent.