Looking for armor and clothing examples

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Brunhild, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Brunhild Member

I am a huge fan of the EQ2 Furniture site. I have seen some examples of some armor pieces on EQ2 Traders Corner. I was wondering if there were any sites similar to EQ2 Furniture but for tailors and armorers that show all of the available outfits from crafted, quested, Marketplace, etc. in one place.
    Bisquette likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Not sure about an actual site but someone I think it's Sig has a house with mannequins that has the different armor sets on them.
    Brunhild and Twyla like this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Doesn't Lera already have all of the tradeskill armor up on her site? I think she has that much. I also know that what she has already gathered is the largest attempt in EQ2's community.
    Twyla and Brunhild like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have a bunch (but not nearly all!) of shields displayed. Ouka has gis on display.
    Twyla and Brunhild like this.
  5. Denmum Developer

I truly wish this was an option.

Just covering the crafted gear appearances is a huge undertaking, especially when you consider that some pieces have to look very different on certain races. (Frogloks, sarnak, etc.). There's zero easy way to track all the appearances of dropped gear or quested gear without thousands of hours of work with the census database (and no real way to tie those appearances to the quest/drop information). Even with *my* level of access to dev tools, it would be beyond a fulltime job to get two decades worth of images and track down where each is from and turn it into something player-accessible, and there's no way I could do it along with my real job.

It is a wonderful dream, it just isn't feasible to tackle this one, especially this many years into the game.
  6. Brunhild Member

I'm 70 years old (this month) and retired. I could probably do the research but since I'm on a fixed income, I'm not sure how to get a site to post it on.
    Jaden likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Start a thread in the EQ2 forums and bookmark it so you can come back to it. Host your images on any free site. I use Deviant Art, myself.
    Jaden likes this.
  8. Sinafe Darkchyle Inquisitor/Carpenter

I know there are a few houses on AB that have mannies up with gear samples. One for sure is published. Diva something I think had a good amount of samples. Nyella on AB has a few houses too but I don't think hers are published.
  9. Aterskia Active Member

fer dem unlearned/OOC
    you could visit the Heritage of Time on Maj'Dul HoF#177(creativity), connected to it are the museums:
    *Regional Armor and Weapon,
    *Crafted Clothing & Armor,
    *Norrathian Cloak,
    et al.