Looking for Akhevan armor

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Tornin, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Tornin New Member

Hey all. I'm trying to find where a particular armor set drops. From what I recall it's black with some red in it. The helm looks Akhevan to me. It has a demonic look to it with whitish horns on the forehead that curve back then up. I think it was from AoM raids but I have been unable to find the it on any on the websites. I know this is vague but it's a perfect look for an SK. I would be grateful for any help pointing me in the right direction.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I think what you're looking for is from an old TOV raid, Guardian's Edifice. If I remember, the base set is a brownish color until it's updated with purple gems, which are also dropped in the raid zones. I don't know where to update them, but there's probably a merchant in Vesspyr Isles's main island who can do it. I'm sure someone can chime in with a redirect it I'm wrong though. Good luck, happy hunting! Here's to looking awesome! :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Note though, that set is mostly red, with black though. If there's a purely black one, I have no clue where that would be and would be completely interested in it! :D
  4. Tornin New Member

Nvm didn't work. The helm looks like Katastria Vilhex's. I searched the internet but I cant figure out how to link it here. The intraweb confuses me.