Looking for Adventuring Companion

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Sixstringer, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Sixstringer New Member

I have been away from EQ2 for many years but just started her back up again in the last couple of days. I am looking for someone to play with that is willing to get on voice chat, hang out, and grow our characters from low lvls. I have a lvl 12 Necromancer but I would be fine starting another from scratch. I just want the characters to complement each other (Tank and Cleric for example) so we can adventure together effectively.

I am open to and enjoy playing any kind of character. I had a maxed out Necromancer way back in the day, so I know it the best but I can play anything (I actually like Clerics too).

My Steam nickname is "Sixstringer""
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sixstringer/

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Crilly New Member

Howdy and welcome back to the game. ONe thing you might want to add is what server you plan to play on.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Sixstringer New Member

Thanks...

Right now I have a 12 Necro on AB but I would be willing to start fresh on any server to accommodate.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. SteveB Active Member

And additionally you probably should add your timezone so that folks know if you are playing on GMT or PST or whatever...
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Majesty Active Member

I'm happy to create a character and level questing and exploring up right with you. If you have a subscription the fallen gate server would be wonderful. I actually love playing a warden and would be happy to work right along with your necro if you would like to recreate it. I'm open to a new server but my home server is Halls of Fate. I'm cst time zone. I usually game from about 830pm until late. I'm quite a night owl :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Crilly New Member

My main and most my alts are on AB. Harpster is my main druid he can help you with things and also can create a new toon and lvl with you. Just look for me online as Harpster and i can switch, or if you need a guild come on over to Last Word
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Sixstringer New Member

Majesty, I am in Illinois as well...so CST.
    Crilly, what level are your Alts?
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

CST (illinois) as well. Looking for a regular group. You get anything going yet sixstring?

I have empty character slots to start a new toon.
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Sixstringer New Member

Nope. I sent a message to Crilly and Majesty but no reply yet. I was amazed to find my old account characters still saved so I have characters all over the spectrum.
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. BeastIncarnate New Member

I am in Missouri, I'm surprised to see people close to me actually. Been away from the game since 2012. I have several characters, 2 accounts. 90 Wizard, 90 Necromancer, 70 Druid, etc.....I'm on Skyfire.
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Sixstringer New Member

Beast, do you have a Discord or Steam ID to message?
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Wrathehawk New Member

Sixstringer. First just wanted to say welcome. This game is a bit old but very well done. The community here is by far the most pleasant and least toxic (even the pvp servers). If you find yourself on the Halls of Fate server, that's where I have all my current alts. My main is Wrathehawk, others are Thecowlord, Drannagoon, Hellterskellter and a few others.
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Just for the sake of clarity ... there are no PvP servers.
    ConcealFate, Soara2 and Rhodris like this.
  14. Stormy New Member

I just started a Warden on Fallen Gate. She's lvl 7, her name is Qioxlipe. Additionally, I have toons on Isle of Refuge I'm leveling - high level crafters, lower lvl toons - we have a guild hall, too. Good people. You are welcome to join us!
  15. Sixstringer New Member

Ok, how about this everyone....

I am not a subscriber so I think that Fallen Gate is off the table for me.

Ideally I would like to get a party of new characters together that play exclusively together and level from scratch (10th?) together. Experiencing the lands once again as a party and not as a "mentoring" type situation or any predetermined "Guild invites", etc.. It would most likely be late weekend nights CST. If anyone has interest I can start a Discord channel for us to discuss character creation

Message me here or on Steam (Sixstringer).