looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Darkrazorsun, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Darkrazorsun New Member

hey just downloaded game i will start playing either tonight or tomorrow dont know what sever will join but im looking for an active and helpful guild since i really wont know what im doing since im new so please leave guild name in post and ill look at each one and decide
  2. Ryland New Member

Come check out the New Outriders on the Permafrost server. Our guild is a casual, mature, family friendly Guild. Our motto is "To have fun and help others do the same" and we are always on the look out for more friendly, mature members that enjoy the many aspects of the game. We accept everyone, no restrictions on class, level, play style, etc.. Please see our Guild recruitment post linked in my signature for more information on us or check out our website New Outriders.
  3. BlessyourHeart Member

4. Fixit Active Member

If your age 25+ Over The Hill, Freeport server might be a good place for you. We are geared to help each other in any way we can. We don't deal with the bs or drama other guilds have. We're here to enjoy our game and have fun with others with same goal.