Lookie Here. (Free/Silver Players look here) :D!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hartay, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

2. Finora Well-Known Member

Wonder if they are going to set up the free accounts like they did in vanguard... that'd be nice.
  3. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I got 5p says the plat limit is going bye-bye.
  4. flameweaver Well-Known Member

you loose, the plat limit went bye bye some months ago.

From the update notes for CoE (Nov 13th 2012)

MEMBERSHIPS
    There are no longer coin limits on any account types.
  5. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Crom I forgot. If you were on Guk i would email it to you. :p
  6. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

I hope it isn't just something like:
    THE BAG LIMITS HAVE BEEN REMOVED!
    Then, i bought silver for nothing...
  7. Gourdon Well-Known Member

My guess is that they are going to give them some free consumable tokens, either broker tokens or legendary/fabled equipment tokens. There might be an announcement that they get 1 free per month, or something like that.
  8. Buggabug Active Member

My guess adding AoD to the f2p
  9. Mae- Well-Known Member

Doubt that. I think its still a pretty good money maker.
  10. SentinelBasch Active Member

AoD is not included with the gold sub, either, so I doubt it will come to F2P first.
  11. SteelPiston Active Member

I think F2P will be getting DoV. SOE used to give people up to the latest expansion for free. Either that, or people will be able to use Krono to purchase the expansions.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

you mean you don't like having 4 instead of 2 character slots?
  13. SentinelBasch Active Member

Just for the record, the base game only includes up to the Sentinel's Fate expansion, regardless of whether you are F2P, Silver, or Gold. CoE/DoV and AoD have to be purchased separately regardless of your membership level.
  14. Gourdon Well-Known Member

This is definitely a good possibility. My only problem with it is that I don't think they want to give The Withered Lands and Skyshrine away for free just yet. Maybe they have figured out how to tie those in with CoE. We shall see.
  15. Tabouli New Member

Man, I would just be happy with getting the full use of the AA slider rofl

Things I'm hoping for:
    DoV expansion- Could happen, kind of iffy if I'd enjoy it, means I'll have to find more master crafted gear to equip, or find a few bucks under my sofa for some unlockers

Removal of gear and CA restrictions- Doubting it, but would be cool

Removal of race and class restrictions- Another cool idea imo, I'm on the fence about it as they have done this with vanguard. The downside is I have already bought all the unlockers, I would feel as if my money had been wasted.

I'm not going to get my hopes too high though. I'd be happy with even small things like bag slots being made account-wide.
  16. Dexella Associate Producer

Wonder no more! The news is posted HERE. :)
  17. Killobyte Member

I laugh at all the whiner people that play this game for FREE and feel entitled to more because other games do it. If you don't like the game, upgrade your subscription. Its a simple message. SOE can open the game up completely and make it all free, but that isn't happening. There HAS to be some restrictions.
  18. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

One out of three - not bad for you.
  19. Rolaryn Active Member

race/class and bags...very happy for spending 5 bucks