Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Wait, counting without using my fingers and toes is a challenge, but doesn't 24 come after 25? This makes my fingers hurt...
    Dude, Schmetterling, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  2. ttobey Developer

Wait am I wrong? I think we are at 25. It's been a really long week, so I don't know.
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

TTobey wrong?! :eek: Say it ain't so!
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You were at 26 yesterday, so it is 25 today!!!
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea ttobey needs a break he has to go on a nice week long trip to lets see Texas.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Wait until the second or third week of October before Texas. The weather then MAY be approaching something less tornado-prone and hellishly hot. Six Flags on a weekend Halloween pass is a pretty good deal, less heatstroke, more funny costumes.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Funny costumes ? I resemble that remark. I even have a wooden bowtie. Still looking for it since my move.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oooooooooh it's Saturday there are all those balloons flying around ttobeys office
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 oh oops :oops: one popped 24 balloons.
    There are 24 balloons in ttobey's office.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

walks over to ttoby's office again , to see if he picked up the yummy snacks I left him .
    _________________________________________________________________ yikes
    the room is full of flies and birds oh and popped balloons. what a mess .
    Opens window all the way and chases out the birds , picks up newspaper and starts to swat the flies .
    Bam take this , wham squishes several more flies tosses the rest of the fly covered snacks out of the window
    looks around the office pondering " shish what a slob this place is messy as hell , wonder if anybody ever cleans up in here
    Well lets get rid of those flies yuk 23 flies .
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY Schmet!!!

*goes into Ttobey's office in a full bunny suit and helps Schmet clean up the mess. She brings some nice Apple Fabuloso, a mop, some bleach, some Clorox spray cleaner, some sponges, some rubber gloves, brings a little Ratonga sized bunny suit for Schmet, a bunch of black reinforced trash bags, some Febreze air freshener, and some disinfectant. Leaves a trolley outside the door with doughnuts, cookies, cheese, nuts, and assorted drinks for them to snack on when the cleaning is done*
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Casually walking by Ttobey's office I notice a cart sitting outside his door with a bunch of yummy looking food on it. O I can't believe someone left this out in the hall with all this good looking food, and I hear flies buzzing someplace. Maybe I should eat all the food before the flies get to it.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

( Gero portals in... oooh. Foooood. )
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol , big white bunny comes out of ttoby's office and scares the living daylights out of a dark elf and a gnome
    Calls over her shoulder " hey Cyrrena , do you have a tiny bunny suit and another one a little shorter than yours ?
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  14. ttobey Developer

15. ttobey Developer

Mop mount just moved to the front of the line!
  16. Hartay Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sure we always have bunny suits in all sizes available!!! *dashes out to her cart and retrieves more snacks and bunny suits and dashes back in to Ttobey's office*
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*Snarky Wood Elf frowny face*

Schmet already had a BROOM with her, and I always have my BROOM with me, so I had to bring the mop as an extra thing!!!!

Although I could see you wanting to make a String Mop Mount, it would have dangly things on the end instead of Straws!
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ttobey likes dangly things ( smirks )
    and for the Halloween visit we can all go as killer vampire zombie bunnies with blood drizzled all over our white fur *,...,*
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  20. ttobey Developer

Three weeks until nothing!
    Prox, Breanna, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.