Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Domino? Domino has gone, hasn't she? She hasn't been with DBG for a while now.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Yeah but she helped with the TS line for PoP iirc even though she wasn't employed there anymore, hence my special mention :) Despite she deserves praise nonetheless :p
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Cyrrena you can use me for a reference at your job interview if you want I can tell them how great you are and how helpful you are to ttobey and all the great ideas you've had LOL :p
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

You know.. I've been thinkin.. Did we really do those folk in Anchorage a service? I mean, I had to almost con them into the idea that there would be a huge opportunity for them... it just... I feel bad now that they live in a cave. No natural light.. no other NPC's to interact with.. just us, coming in droves asking them "hey, you done yet? lemme help...cuz you slow"

I almost feel like I sold 'em a timeshare. Or magic beans. Or magic beans that grow into a timeshare.

#freeanchorage!
    Soara2, Febrith, Prox and 6 others like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We told that one she would have an ocean view. *feels bad and looks ashamed*
    Soara2, Febrith, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I thank all of them but I don't know all of their names, I do know Domino and Jamiss, their names just escaped me and I apologize. The rest, unless they have chimed in here or on one of the other threads I haunt, chances are I have never heard of them. I thought Domino had been gone about 2.5 years now, before PoP came out, thought she left when KA was in development. It was a sad time for us. But Kaitheel and Chrol have picked up her sword and are doing the best they can for us while wrangling the events and holidays. Now it is just getting Kaitheel to agree to be our person, we told him we would behave, that we did not demand much attention, we would walk ourselves, we would feed ourselves, and we would not eat the couch or do our business on the carpet. But so far no dice.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!! I think Ttobey will love having me work with him. I can watch his progress and report to all of you daily on what he is doing on each of the mounts on our list. He will be so happy!!!
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Pijotre and 2 others like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

190!
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

He seems to just be ignoring all the funny comments we've been making lately. Maybe he doesn't think we are as funny as we do. LOL
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

"funny"
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Febrith and 4 others like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think Ttobey is hoping that I will just not apply for the jobs he linked us if he just doesn't respond. I have my CV updated and ready to submit. I have been discussing it with the spousal unit. He is balking as it will mean I give up the disability that I fought for 6 years to get and then there is the commute to SD. But he will not say no as he knows that right there will guarantee I will do it.

*runs off to do Highest of Silly Days activities whilest discussing the possibility of a DBG employment with the Spousal Unit and planning the Bristlebane mega parade. Hopes Ttobey and Windstalker notices she is a born multi-tasker*
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Pijotre and 2 others like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think he secretly wants you to get a job with him to help him out. I heard through the grape vine he said he would even be willing to give up part of his pay, (to help cover your loss).

I will for sure note the multi-tasking too when they call me for the reference.
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think I secretly need another weekend.
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'll second that! A month of weekends would be even better! :D
  16. Mystfit Well-Known Member

And here she is.
    We've been over this before. MEATBEASATS ARE NOT FOOD.
    They are adorableness in cow/raptor form.
    Rosyposy, Soara2, Rhodris and 4 others like this.
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

Awesome<3
    Rosyposy, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

On your weekends off, do you go out and study dangly bits and/or random creatures for inspiration?

Perhaps we can get you your own netflix documentary.
    Soara2, Rhodris, Pijotre and 2 others like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles snarkily*

Can't you just picture it. He goes to the grocery store or the mall or the park or something and everything he sees he is looking at it and thinking how it will animate and what he will have to do to make sure all its dangly bits dangle properly.

Bet he gets National Geographic Magazine in print form as well.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Actually I do do this. My wife gets mad when I start walking funny like a thing I'm animating or flail my arms and knock over wine glasses.