Lonely Paradise - Vale of Halfpint Delight - Maj'Dul {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow /boggle - ingenious as always:)

2. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Febrith~
    I just can't stop looping it. So nice tour~
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

4. Xalandra Well-Known Member

What a fascinating place! I'm living for the car, motorcycle, & the transformer. So imaginative!
  5. blackjack Well-Known Member

Omg that car and bike and mech!!!... wow wow wow. So much awesome packed in there man. I dig it. :D

EDIT: Hey if you've got any other SciFi/futuristic/mecha themed houses please let me know, my dude. I've been kicking around ideas for a Destiny 2 setting home for a few months but just haven't pulled that trigger (pun intended.) I'd love to see more homes like that if you've got them.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey Blackjack, this is another of Oldpoint's I visited a good while ago but I'm sure you'll love the creativity in this one too:)

7. blackjack Well-Known Member

WOW, I definitely need to go see this in person when I get the time! Thanks for the heads up, exactly what I was hoping to see. Talk about inspiration.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Oldpoint like this.
  8. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thank you Febrith and Blackjack. I am now making update for my previous project. Recently, my guild hall is in progress while Everliving Labyrinth (i think around early November) is the next.

Blackjack, you may also check this project of mine too.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

That is VERY cool!!!!!
  10. Faeonara Well-Known Member

You never cease to amaze and delight me with your creativity Oldpoint :) I always look forward to seeing your creations and the latest is as wonderful as any you have done , That crystal palace construction was a masterpiece in itself . The amount of in depth details are astounding !
  11. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thanks Faeonara for cheering. Indeed, I nearly got a brain washed of housing decoration after this hiatus and everythings have to be starting over again. My nearest goal right now is to make the last episode of my video for Cybertron Rebuilt. As a repay for those who like and support my videos. Hope I can acomplish it someday.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.
  12. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Some screenshots, I alway think about how the decorations react with somethings not house item related. Get it stories and meaning...;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  13. Ritual Active Member

Back in the 60's there were drugs everywhere , millions of tons of psychedelics flowing like a river through the heart of our country , hundreds of thousands of gallons of LSD making its way into the minds of school children and destroying the brains of our best and brightest.
    Then one day it just all disappeared , vanished , poof , without a trace...........................now i understand where it all went , I'm so glad your the one that found it Oldpoint.
    I love your work.......love it love it love it !:)