LON Decks - not being given anymore?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by santargria, May 25, 2015.

1. santargria Well-Known Member

I logged in today to open the free decks but was surprised there aren't any decks available.

Is this feature no longer present for all access accounts?

Thanks in advance
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

If you bought RC (April), I understand there was a 2 week free playtime added to your account - this will have pushed back the sub date so maybe it has also had an effect on LoN decks as well?

Don't know for sure, sorry - but it might be what's happened.
    santargria likes this.
  3. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

They are still available. They are granted on the first of every month. You must log in to get them though, they no longer stack up. So use 'em or lose 'em basically.
    santargria likes this.
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

Do they disappear within the same month?

I received april's but not may's - just wondering because my 2nd all access acct got a deck
  5. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Dunno I've always claimed them within the first couple of days of each month. Never let them expire. I would assume once the new ones are granted the old ones go away. So you'd never have more than 5 to claim at a time anyway.
    santargria likes this.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

nope i'ave been able to claim them and hold the claimed one over
    santargria likes this.
  7. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

That's not what I said.
    You need to log in and claim them (doesn't matter when you redeem them), can't just log in 6 months from now and expect to see 30 packs waiting to be claimed. Which is how it was originally.
    santargria likes this.
  8. santargria Well-Known Member

I logged in last month and got my April deck, seems May's on one account is missing.

I know they changed the claiming of the all access awards ( 500 sc and the pack) but thought perhaps they took the packs away?