Login servers not responding

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by ARCHIVED-Bordorg, Aug 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Bordorg Guest

Is anyone else having issues logging in since the patch 8/7? I got the patch, went through the standard login process and the interface indicates that it tries all 10 login servers twice and then fails with the standard "Could not connect to a login server. The servers may be busy; please try again in a few minutes." message.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
  2. ARCHIVED-Marialle Guest

Same problem here. Was working fine until the last patch, now it won't connect at all. I have no issues with any other game. It is NOT my firewall/router/antivirus/whatever.
  3. ARCHIVED-urgl Guest

I was ok yesterday evening (9th of August, 9pm gmt+1).
    But this morning i got a patch at 6 a.m. (gmt+1), can see splitpaw with LOW population. tryin to login on splitpaw, but dont get a connection. starting everquest2.exe directly does not work as well.
  4. ARCHIVED-urgl Guest

update 6:20 a.m. gmt +1: can login to character screen but splitpaw seems to be LOCKED.
  5. ARCHIVED-giavania Guest

MMM so it is now the 10/08/2012 and its says all the servers are up so why can't I log in get servers are busy message please try again in a few minutes?? Grrrr
  6. ARCHIVED-urgl Guest

works now for me (6:50 a.m. gmt +1). :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Gemblade Guest

I'm having the same issue right now on 8/10. It cycles through all the login servers and won't connect.