Login servers down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Juraiya, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I was switching from character to character, doing a pony run to tell each character to start the new holiday harvests and depositing the current tier I'd been working on into my depot, and about 20 characters in, suddenly I get "Bad user name or password", and the password field is blank; everything else was filled out correctly. Entered my password, once again, "Bad user name or password." Tried several times, typing it very carefully (and because of all the "the account is in use" errors, I can type my password VERY fast without errors, normally), and each time I got the message.

So I exited, tried the launcher, and now get a message "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."

Is this happening to anyone else? I'm guessing their login servers have crashed, or something like that.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Elhaeladan New Member

Guess login servers are still down, tried again at 11:50am MDT. Main account login is working. Launcher/login not working. So looking forward to seeing how my new harvesting pony was working out. Have both Goblin and Pony collecting harvesting mats.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The entire kit and kaboodle kit is casters up. But they are working on it. Message at top of the forums. Emergency Maintenance.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yeah, when I posted the message at 3am (my time and theirs), there was nothing yet. Since obviously no one there was going to be at work at the time. :) I'm the only weird one who was trying to play EQ2 at 3am.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I've played at 2 AM, but only once or twice.
    Breanna likes this.