Login Servers Down/Overloaded?

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by ARCHIVED-Renthir, May 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Renthir Guest

I managed to log on last night and changed my password on the Station web page.
    Today however I cannot log into the launcher (Launchpad) (getting the message Unable to Login, check Station Name/Password).
    My password and log in name is correct as I can log into my station account ok and also this forum.
    Do I need to download a new launcher?
    Thanks.
    Edit*. Now I cant get into Station account page either: message
    HTTP Status 500 -

type Status report
    description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
    Apache Tomcat/5.5.33

So I'm guessing there are still gremlins. :(
  2. ARCHIVED-FarPhaelon Guest

Not sure. I keep getting timed out when I try, so may be
  3. ARCHIVED-Znurf Guest

Same here.... managed to successfully change my Station Account password, del'd the legendsonorrath dll, ran the launcher and let it patch 48 megs worth then on my first login to game try I get the following error:
    HTTP Status 500 -
    type Status report
    description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
    Apache Tomcat/5.5.33

Subsequent attempt to login to game after loging into Station yielded the Launcher error:
    This account is for an underage user. You are not old enough to access this game??? Birthdate 10/17/1950 eh!!
    Help meh Obiwan!! pls :D
  4. ARCHIVED-inhumanus1986 Guest

Mine's just saying my username/password isn't correct, even though I was just in the game and switched to a different toon.

I want a free PS3 for all this trouble.
  5. ARCHIVED-wnddncr Guest

im getting the same time out errors
  6. ARCHIVED-Kelno Guest

I'm apparently underaged now.
  7. ARCHIVED-kiml Guest

I keep getting time out errors and I was logged in a few minutes ago.
  8. ARCHIVED-Flaks Guest

Aye, same. Nice to see the game thinks we are children.
  9. ARCHIVED-wnddncr Guest

well, my wife thinks im a child so maybe game is catching on. i had no problems last night, played for a couple of hours....
  10. ARCHIVED-IceStormx Guest

Same that didn't last long
    I cannot connect via lp2 or lp3 geting multi errors from pass username to Unkownen Error and
    OMG! get this
    new error
    wait I will take a picture its that unbelievable
    [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Flaks Guest

They know our secret! Run!

On a serious note, fear not, we are ALL getting it.

I am going to assume it's Sony making sure the parental controls are ok
  12. ARCHIVED-wnddncr Guest

still only getting timed out errors here..... i guess soe went home after they got the servers up yesterday and forgot to leave someone to monitor it.........
  13. ARCHIVED-kiml Guest

Hmm, I was never in Second Dawn I dont think lol
  14. ARCHIVED-Trepan Guest

Talk about getting rolled back... I too am underage now.
  15. ARCHIVED-CoolCat Guest

Same here ... the last 7 years I was old enough :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Flaks Guest

I find it most annoying that this happened the moment I logged out to my character select screen in order to fix a bug. I was just planning to go level a tad!

BUT this is to be expected fresh after the crisis we went through. Probably good! Making sure we don't run into any snags
  17. ARCHIVED-rca50 Guest

Not under aged just timing out right after I hit login. I tried typing a different password and it failed.
    I think the login server is not the problem. I could log into eq2 player whch I belive is the same server. It seems to be the connection to the update server.
  18. ARCHIVED-diktan Guest

Same issues here with the log-in saying I'm underage.
  19. ARCHIVED-Golu Guest

I was logged in and everything, but crashed when I tried to open LoN. I'm underaged now too.
  20. ARCHIVED-kiml Guest

All servers show up. Just the log in server having issues?